WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED AT. They are abusive do not follow their own rules. You have a issue that you can solve so you hand it over to your Manager.. what she do hand it back with what you need to do. But, upper management don’t acknowledge you. So nothing gets accomplished . HR. FORGET IT. Nothing get done no one knows anything. You email multiple times no acknowledgment or response. I tell everyone I know DO NOT WORK HERE FORGET ABOUT BENEFITS ITS NOT WORTH IT.
Apply of course and show 'em what you got.
Invest more in employees.
It's the best place I've ever worked. I'm lucky to be surrounded by colleagues who are passionate to serve Veterans every step of the way and I'm proud to be on their team. I've been in my current location for three years and I look forward to doing my job every day. Working where I do, I get to be right there to help Veterans navigate the system, be heard, validated and have their needs met. I cannot imagine anything better than to be there for them.
I was employed by the DOD as a Paramedic for years in GA until I became an Associate Degree Nurse. I cannot work for the VA because I don’t have a BSN. Though my husband is a retired veteran and these people are very important to me because they’ve served us all by giving everything!
I have all other qualifications and desire to serve.
So my advice would be to hire appropriately educated people to do the job. ADNs are the worker bees of nursing that do the exact jobs of BSNs and generally are paid at a lower wage.
Therefore much more work would get done at a much lower cost.
I pray that someone sees and acts on this soon because the government has a reputation of overpaying for every contract that they sign.
Tentative Offer- May 23rd
Pre-Employment Physical & Fingerprinting- June 6th
VETPRO/Credentialing- July 8th
E-QIP- July 9th
Firm Offer- July 19th
Start Date- August 5th
You will be forced to learn that patience is a virtue. Be persistent and don't wait around assuming that things are moving. Stay on your HR Specialist and hold them accountable with getting you through the process. Don't lose hope and give up! The reward will be greater than the wait!
It was a panel interview consisted of 4 people. All performance based questions ( "Tell us about a time when..." "Give an example of..." "Describe a situation in which you...")
No, some of the very... VERY best doctor on this planet call this place home.
Yes a lot of places it is who you associated with
1. are you an honest person?
2. you have failed at something on the job tell me how you overcame that failure
3. you can be perfect and on time or late and good at something which are you? those are the only 2 answers and explain your answer
4. you are reporting to work at 3:00 what time do you consider to be late? answer will be a time answer
5. If I was manager and I asked you to do something outside of your job would you do it?
6. You see someone stealing would you report it?
7. You see that HIPPA violation has occurred what is the first thing you should do?
8. Someone gives you something a gift would you accept it? It has a value of over $20.00
9. A big project is due and you are scheduled to leave at 4:30 would you stay longer and finish project?
10. If you could be any tree what would you be and explain your answer?